The tool is fairly easy to use. It is exactly the same as Slickspeed with the additional function of 'add' and 'remove' to benchmark future frameworks. The criteria is simple,
- 'Add' will required the three textbox to be filled
- 'Remove' will only required the name to be filled.
- No name should be the same
- All path can be take from Google Ajax Framework CDN
- Function is the symbol used for the framework.
Currently, additional selectors can't be added at the moment but might be in the future so that we can perform benchmark on real selector situation with real document. Below is the updated program but the page must be fully loaded before it is ready to use.